How to Book a Place On Our CRISP Carers' Events
***Events hosted by CRISP are available to carers looking after someone who pays council tax to Bournemouth Borough Council or Borough of Poole - These and other events are listed at the bottom of the page.***
- To book your two social events call the Carers Support Service on 01202 458204.
- CRISP hosted events have a set date to book from. Please check the event listing for the date to book these events. On this date phones will go to answerphone. If this is the case, please leave us a message to let us know your name, your phone number, details of the event you'd like to attend, and how many places you'd like.
- We'll call you back to confirm your booking.
CRISP hosted events require a non-refundable £6 contribution per person, per event. You can pay with a debit card over the phone or send your contribution making clear your name and event(s) you would like to attend to:
The Carers Support Service, St Ambrose Cottage, Alumhurst Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth, BH4 8ER. Cheques to be made payable to: BCP Council.
Payment must recieved prior to the event.
If you struggle to find the £6, we have some funding for carers only from Westbourne Rotary Club and the Leonardo Trust. Ask for a 'grant funded place' when you book. There is no financial assessment for this, it's done on an 'honesty box' basis.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Update - In light of the new Government guidance, we have made the decision to suspend social events and drop in sessions at the carers centre. The events / groups listed below are run externally, and so you will need to make contact with them in order to check if they are going ahead as planned.
There is 1 event taking place next week
- The Spire, High Street, Poole, BH15 1DJ
- Tea, cake and conversation. Specifically designed for people with dementia.